DEVELOP FACILITY MANAGEMENT, is a Greek company providing integrated services for the management and servicing of buildings such as cleaning, sanitation services (disinfestations), green maintenance services, personnel supply, supply of provisions and maintenance and sale of fire extinguisher items.
The company has a well-trained staff and offers high quality services based on the needs of each client.
Knowledge and experience is only the starting point, but apart from that, every day we learn new ways to provide even better and more efficient services for both us and our client.
From the first contact with the client, we aim to achieve two goals:
1. The joint agreement on the kind of services we want to implement,
2. The customer’s complete satisfaction with the services offered to him.
Corporate Policy moves on four main axes with the main goal the creating of values for all participants, while ensuring that we offer quality services to our customers. The four main pillars of our policy strategy are summarized below:
– The continuous development of the skills of the personnel working in the company through the continuous education and the rewarding of their efforts, aiming at the personal satisfaction and quality development of our services.
– Creating mutually beneficial cooperation with all our partners, whether suppliers or subcontractors, with the goal of designing more efficient and quality services.
– Defining environmental protection as the primary objective.
– The provision of services with an excellent Value / Cost ratio as well as a high level of service to our customers, thus creating the right conditions for economic efficiency for them.
Our Quality Policy is expressed in our full commitment to the highest possible satisfaction of our customers’ needs for the services we offer. The people at Develop Facility Management have the obligation to ensure the best quality of service. Our main concern is to raise awareness of all quality and to constantly strive to improve our existing quality system and the efficiency of our work.
The basic quality policy is summarized in the following:
– Achieve and maintain the quality of services at the level promised to ourcustomers, using the best available technology and know-how for the financial capabilities of the company.
– To meet obligations within the agreed deadlines and always in accordance with the conditions laid down.
– To inform clients about the proper provision of its services and to plan the qualitative improvements on the basis of the information that they return from them.
– To ensure organized training and training of all staff in order to acquire quality consciousness and specialization in their work.
– To ensure the continuous upgrading of the quality of its services to its customers.
In general, our goal is to achieve a good name and market credibility and provide high-quality services at competitive prices. Our company is certified with ISO 9001: 2008 Quality System.
The Company has established an internal process of controlling its services, based on international standards of “quality management”.
The purpose of the process is to define Audits and Inspections at all stages of the service process.The Company has established an internal process of controlling its services, based on international standards of “quality management”.
The purpose of the process is to define Audits and Inspections at all stages of the service process.
In order to ensure the effective implementation of all stages of the work, continuous audits are required, together with the completion of checklists certifying performance in accordance with the specifications.
At the same time for all the company’s supplies, the procedures imposed by the company’s quality assurance system are applied.
In order to ensure that the purchased product and equipment conforms to the required specifications, all supplies are made by approved, trusted suppliers listed in the relevant company list.
Indicatively we mention some of our authorized suppliers.